Hi Everyone,
Just wanted to thank you for stopping by my mommy blog. Being a mother has been one of the most exciting and humorous and inspiring things that has happened in my life. (Don't most mommas think so?)
I decided to start this blog as a supplement to my column with Examiner.com, El Paso Motherhood. I've lived in El Paso since the beginning of summer 2008 and was lucky enough to visit several times before the physical move. I know how it is to be a mom with young children living in El Paso, TX and I'd like to share my experience.
I also happen to be married to an Army soldier, hence the move to El Paso. So, I am also very interested in happenings at Fort Bliss,too.
Here you will find the normal every day type of stuff that is more personal commentary than what I would add to my column. I'll be included personal reviews, events, headlines, and other items of interest with a focus on motherhood.
Thanks again for visiting, and please stop by again soon.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment