Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Rubbing my hands with glee

K so I've known for a while now that Whitney Houston is going to make her comeback. I visited her site today and it sunk in. I'm so excited I can hardly wait another month. Growing up she was my favorite singer. Yay! Can't wait!


2 comments:

  1. I'm with you! I can't wait to hear it! My last favorite Whitney Album is the soundtrack to A Preacher's Wife! It's time for an update!

    Thanks for finding and commenting on my blog! I visited you yesterday when I realized you were a new follower and came by and posted a comment. For some reason it didn't stick!

    You might want to check out MomsPeaceBites.blogspot.com. (Hope that's correct)... Or link on the MW for MomsWeb follower icon!

    I love your blog! I wanna be a write when I grow up. Among other things! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me too, me too! I wanna be a writer (lol). El Paso Momma, you've got some REAL followers...no pressure (smile). I enjoyed my visit to your blog and will definitely be back. Have a great day in Motherhood!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin