Sunday, August 2, 2009

Discovered some very cool and unique jewelry

I did an interview with Dora Barragan of Wickedgems for an El Paso Motherhood column and came away with some great insight into business decision-making from a self-employed local mother. But what's equally great is the actual artwork she does. Although not the reason for the interview, I found the pieces she's designed to be right up my alley. Seriously, I'm only debating right now if I want a personalized piece or one she's designed already. LOL maybe both!

Anyway, you should stop by and check her out. You can click here for my article "Crafty Adornment: The Wickedgems story" which has a list of several of the websites she sells her jewelry at, or you can go directly to her main site at wickedgems.com. If you like what you see or buy a piece - let her know who sent ya. :)

Below, a sample of some of her more popular pieces.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin