Friday, February 5, 2010

Life Changes

Well it looks like we wont be in the desert much longer. I'm expecting to move to Colorado soon. Should be nice, though I'll also have to make changes with my EP Motherhood column as well. Besides that it has just been one meeting or appointment after another for the last month...with plenty more to come.

Happy New Year 2010! Sorry its late, but you know how it goes... So I'm off to work again as I've got lots to catch up on.

Listening to: African Queen by 2face Idibia
An I Love My Babies moment: I think, like many mothers, I just find myself in awe at what goes through my babes' mind throughout each day. When you realize that the whole world is new to them, it helps you consider their perspective during the course of the day. What I'm about to share took place a few months back though I remembered it again today as I walked home from the mall.

We were on the road back to California to visit the family for a long weekend we had. As we were leaving El Paso, I noticed my Sunshine was unusually quiet. LOL It's usually non stop chatter from him. Well,the hubby and I attempted to pass the time discussing random stuff when Sunshine kicked the back of my seat in an attempt to get my attention as only he knows how. He asked me, "Momma, do clouds fly?"


Funny, I think he must have been considering that while he was all quiet in the back seat. I said "I don't know, maybe they float"...
What I'm reading now: The Women's Guiode to Self Publishing by Donna M. Murphy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin