What a beautiful Tuesday morning! I've been feeling sluggish lately . . a little sick but hey, its a brand new day today! :) I hope everyone is doing lovely.
This week I've started a Flu Prevention Guide to get some information out there on how you and your family can increase your chances of not catching the flu this year. Plus there are some facts about the influenza virus and the United States. The first two articles are up with more to follow throughout the week.
I've also started a new column, for those not yet aware: Paranormal Entertainment. Hopefully you'll check that one out to if the topic interests you. It's a National edition so I'm not limited to El Paso coverage. This week is all about The Twilight Saga: New Moon with other bits thrown in.
Tuesday, November 24, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Have a Happy Thanksgiving!
ReplyDelete