Tuesday, September 8, 2009

9-9-9

Tomorrow is September 9, 2009 or 09/09/09. This will be the last time we have repeating single-digits on the calendar until 2101. Hey it's only 92 years . . . we can make it. :) Well, maybe our kids and/or grandkids, eh?

Check out this interesting article I found at Yahoo!: Why 09/09/09 is So Special

Well, that's about it for today. . .I'm off to pick up my new glasses.

What I'm listening to now: Love In This Club PT. II by Usher, featuring Beyonce and Lil Wayne
An I Love My Babies Moment: I was walking my kids home from school today when my son noticed I had a new cell phone strapped to my wrist. He asked me where my old one was and I told him I left it at home because it was broken. He thought about this for a moment before he tells me he'll fix it. He was going to get some tape and fix my phone for me so I can use it today . . . "Okay, mom?" he says. I smile. I wish it was so easy. It'd be nice to know you could count on good ol' Scotch tape to fix anything. Kitchen drawer, stems on the house plants, broken hearts . . .the possibilities would be endless. LOL. The simplicity of children is so refreshing.

3 comments:

  1. Just dropping by to say hello. Have a great week in Motherhood!
    9-9-9 - Never thought about it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey there, just dropping by to check on you. Hope all is well.

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin